Multi adventure camp for schools.
A camp designed to enjoy nature doing activities with our classmates.
Enjoying the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, at the foot of Peñalara, in the port of preserves. With accommodation in our shelter. A personalized and complete camp for up to 40 children.
Why participate in our camp?– We are an experienced camp, with a family philosophy, with a personalized service.
– Environmental and sports training.
– Our monitors will accompany the group for 24 hours.
– We develop our camps and activities in contact with nature.
– We give wings to create, have fun, share, be aware of strengths and weaknesses, learn to manage and take responsibility among friends.
– Our location is unbeatable, right in the National Park of La Sierra del Guadarrama, in the port of Cotos.
– Our shelter is spacious and clean, ideal for contact between students.
– Dining room, male and female toilets with individual showers and hot water.
– The food in our canteen is homemade, the menu is varied and designed for students.
– Just 40 minutes from Madrid and 20 minutes from medical centers. An exceptional space that surrounds us, PEÑALARA.
What does the camp include?
– Accommodation in multiple rooms (bunk beds)
– Full board (breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, snack and dinner)
– 24-hour monitor team (all are lifeguards and graduates in free time)
– 24 hour coordinator
– Materials: all the material for the development of all activities
– Support car
– Accident and civil liability insurance
What activities we do?
– Learning about the flora and fauna of our environment
– Climbing initiation
– Hiking Day (Peñalara Lagoon / World Ball)
– Orientation Day
– Night route with flashlights
– Games every day
– Craft and craft workshops
We have developed a special program of activities for the ages that includes those attending the camp. In addition to these activities, others can be scheduled depending on the age of the students.
For what ages
We organize the camps for ages 7 to 14 years. 2 groups of activities, from 7 to 10 years old and from 11 to 13 years old. * If you are younger, please talk to us and we will discuss options.
What dates are the camps held?
To be defined by the school (depending on the time, we adapt the activities)
Costume party to say goodbye to the experience.
Transportation to the camp
As our facilities are located in the same train station of Puerto de Cotos, you can come by train from Madrid, or we can organize the transfer by bus.
Formulario de contacto